Tuesday, November 21, 2006

First Post

This blog will be my musings on a variety of subjects. Topics may include computer platforms, computer networking, commercial aviation, college football, and other subjects.

Why the name "Points East"? Except for one year in California, I have lived most of my life in the southeast United States. The other place I lived was Japan, which is the far east. I also have spent significant time in the middle east. So it keeps coming back to east.

For the last nine years I have worked in the information technology sales and marketing profession. That brings me back to the name, Points East. The name Points East was inspired by a in my simultaneous search for a blog name as well as a logo.

At some point I will create a new template with the Points East logo. The name will then make sense.

No comments: